Friday, October 22, 2010

Me Today

Surprisingly so I feel very calm today. I think it has to do with me knowing that this experience will be over, and I will be back in my comfort zone. All in all that makes me want to live up these next few weeks, because soon this will all be a memory. Theirs so many things I want to do in life, that I don't just want to waste time. I still don't get along with my "roommates" but I don't think that's going to change. Their is no respect level, but theirs not much I can do about it for now. I have to make the best of it, and no that their are people suffering around the world that don't even have a place to live. The world doesn't revolve around me and I do my best to make it seem smaller in a way that I want to make someone feel less lonely. Which I do feel, even if I am becoming friends with my coworkers. The sense that other close friends in my life are slipping isn't a fun one to have. Growing up I've had to move around a lot. That taught me how to keep friends, at least the one's that are worth keeping.  I had another post that I had saved, written out of anger, but this is not what I want to be about. The point of all this is to let all my emotions and insecurities out one by one, until they don't seem that important at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment