Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everyday I wake up and learn more about myself and the person I hope to one day become. I can't ask for more than that with the time I have to figure out my life. Things are slipping through the cracks that I hope will work out. I want to live without regrets and fears. I don't want those jaded around me to skew my perspective of the world with what they think are jaded realities. I want to live with innocence and imagine, not that of a child, but that of someone that is not burdened with pain and constant sacrifice. Instead of a person that lives for every moment and every person that they meet. Live to break molds and find a way to become your own person, even if thats an abnormal one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very insightful. I very much agree, I really hope to life my way in the way you just described. It sounds peaceful, easy yet filled with excitement.

    ReplyDelete