Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One thing leads to the next

So for my luck, my laptop is now somehow broken. Its pretty new, I got it a few months ago, and it's already malfunctioning. It was fine the night before, but I woke up and it was dead. It would turn on for two seconds make a clicking noise, and turn off. I had to call the company and its going to have to be sent back. That is no fun. I don't even know what is wrong with it. They said I shouldn't lose any information that is on it, but that makes nervous. I've grown very attached to my laptop, I have resorted to now using the desktop computer that is at my house. Which reminds me of the update in case I never mentioned it, I did move out of the house where I had to sleep on the couch. Until January I'll be home on my bed, surrounded by four walls that are mine. Not just a coat closet and an uncomfortable couch. On another good note, I am very excited for Christmas. Everyday that it gets closer I do get happier. I wish we had more decorations of it at my house, but at least we do have the tree and some stockings. I hope this years New Years and Christmas goes off a lot better than it did last year. If there is no arguing, and more laughing I will count it as a success.



As far as my friend goes I of course continue to talk to her, but I have no idea on what I need to get her for Christmas. We have been exchanging gifts for Christmas and birthdays since freshman year. She is always going to be important to me, so every year I try my best to get her the best present I can afford or make. The problem with that logic is that every year it gets harder to beat my last present. Well whatever it ends up being   I hope she loves it. I know I'll love my present, she knows me very well. Sometimes better than my own family. If anyone has any ideas on what a "young" girl (by young I mean 18-21) would like please let me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment